The distance decay of similarity in communities of ectomycorrhizal fungi in different ecosystems and scales
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 101, Issue 5, pages 1335–1344, September 2013
How to Cite
Bahram, M., Kõljalg, U., Courty, P.-E., Diédhiou, A. G., Kjøller, R., Põlme, S., Ryberg, M., Veldre, V., Tedersoo, L. (2013), The distance decay of similarity in communities of ectomycorrhizal fungi in different ecosystems and scales. Journal of Ecology, 101: 1335–1344. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12120
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PZ00P3_136651
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!