Fine root biomass and dynamics in beech forests across a precipitation gradient – is optimal resource partitioning theory applicable to water-limited mature trees?
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 101, Issue 5, pages 1183–1200, September 2013
How to Cite
Hertel, D., Strecker, T., Müller-Haubold, H., Leuschner, C. (2013), Fine root biomass and dynamics in beech forests across a precipitation gradient – is optimal resource partitioning theory applicable to water-limited mature trees?. Journal of Ecology, 101: 1183–1200. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12124
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2012
- Ministry for Science and Culture of Lower Saxony
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!