Reduced availability of rhizobia limits the performance but not invasiveness of introduced Acacia
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 101, Issue 5, pages 1103–1113, September 2013
How to Cite
Wandrag, E. M., Sheppard, A., Duncan, R. P., Hulme, P. E. (2013), Reduced availability of rhizobia limits the performance but not invasiveness of introduced Acacia. Journal of Ecology, 101: 1103–1113. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12126
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUN 2013 09:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
- New Zealand Tertiary Education Commission
- Bio-Protection Research Centre
- Commonwealth Scientific
- Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!