The response of plant diversity to grazing varies along an elevational gradient
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 101, Issue 5, pages 1225–1236, September 2013
How to Cite
Speed, J. D. M., Austrheim, G., Mysterud, A. (2013), The response of plant diversity to grazing varies along an elevational gradient. Journal of Ecology, 101: 1225–1236. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12133
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUN 2013 06:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- Research Council of Norway. Grant Number: Project 183268/S30
- Directorate for Nature Management in Norway
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!