The response of plant diversity to grazing varies along an elevational gradient
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 101, Issue 5, pages 1225–1236, September 2013
How to Cite
Speed, J. D. M., Austrheim, G., Mysterud, A. (2013), The response of plant diversity to grazing varies along an elevational gradient. Journal of Ecology, 101: 1225–1236. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12133
- Issue online: 30 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUN 2013 06:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- Research Council of Norway. Grant Number: Project 183268/S30
- Directorate for Nature Management in Norway
|jec12133-sup-0001-TableS1-S3.doc||Word document||60K|| |
Table S1. The distribution of quadrats between vegetation types and sheep density treatments.
Table S2. Akaike Information Criterion model selection table for linear model of vascular plant species richness for each of 2007, 2009 and 2011.
Table S3. Akaike Information Criterion model selection table for linear model of community stability for each of 2007, 2009 and 2011.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.