Baker's law and the island syndromes in bryophytes
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 101, Issue 5, pages 1245–1255, September 2013
How to Cite
Patiño, J., Bisang, I., Hedenäs, L., Dirkse, G., Bjarnason, Á. H., Ah-Peng, C., Vanderpoorten, A. (2013), Baker's law and the island syndromes in bryophytes. Journal of Ecology, 101: 1245–1255. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12136
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUN 2013 02:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2013
- Belgian Funds for Scientific Research
- FRS-FNRS. Grant Numbers: 1.5036.11, 2.4557.11
- University of Liège. Grant Number: C 11/32
- European Union's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP7/2007-2013
- SYNTHESYS. Grant Number: SE-TAF-1361
|jec12136-sup-AppendixS1-S2-TableS1-FigS1.doc||Word document||298K|| |
Appendix S1. Geographical regions, taxonomic group, number of species and literature sources used in Data sets 1 and 2.
Appendix S2. Description of the model species (Isothecium myosuroides, Leptodon smithii, Leucodon sciuroides, Orthotrichum lyellii) and voucher specimens studied (Data set 3).
Figure S1. Proportion of endemic species for each mating system and dispersal trait on continents, continental islands, and oceanic islands for a subset of 21 floras.
Table S1. One-way anova of the proportion of liverwort and moss species for the combinations of reproductive traits with a significant interaction of GEO and TAXON (see two-way anovas results).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.