Nitrogen and phosphorus interact to control tropical symbiotic N2 fixation: a test in Inga punctata
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 101, Issue 6, pages 1400–1408, November 2013
How to Cite
Batterman, S. A., Wurzburger, N., Hedin, L. O. (2013), Nitrogen and phosphorus interact to control tropical symbiotic N2 fixation: a test in Inga punctata. Journal of Ecology, 101: 1400–1408. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12138
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUN 2013 02:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB-0614116
- NOAA. Grant Number: NA17RJ262 - 344
- Cooperative Institute for Climate Science of Princeton University
- Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute
Figure S1. Phosphatase and mycorrhizal colonization across nutrient treatments.
Table S1. Tissue nutrient content across nutrient treatments.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.