Defoliation and bark harvesting affect life-history traits of a tropical tree
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 101, Issue 6, pages 1563–1571, November 2013
How to Cite
Gaoue, O. G., Horvitz, C. C., Ticktin, T., Steiner, U. K., Tuljapurkar, S. (2013), Defoliation and bark harvesting affect life-history traits of a tropical tree. Journal of Ecology, 101: 1563–1571. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12140
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUN 2013 10:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: EF-0832858
- OGG, NSF. Grant Number: DEB-0614457
- CCH and NIH. Grant Number: AG022500-01
- ST and CCH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!