Critical importance of large native trees for conservation of a rare Neotropical epiphyte
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 101, Issue 6, pages 1429–1438, November 2013
How to Cite
Kartzinel, T. R., Trapnell, D. W., Shefferson, R. P. (2013), Critical importance of large native trees for conservation of a rare Neotropical epiphyte. Journal of Ecology, 101: 1429–1438. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12145
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2013 02:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: 1110307
- UGA Graduate School
- Sigma Xi
- Tinker Foundation
- The Explorer's Club
- Lewis and Clark Fund
- Idea Wild and the Odum School of Ecology
- UGA Office of the Vice President for Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!