Pulp feeders alter plant interactions with subsequent animal associates
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 101, Issue 6, pages 1581–1588, November 2013
How to Cite
Fedriani, J. M., Delibes, M. (2013), Pulp feeders alter plant interactions with subsequent animal associates. Journal of Ecology, 101: 1581–1588. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12146
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUL 2013 10:50PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
- National Park Service
- Spanish Ministerio de Medio Ambiente. Grant Number: 070/2009
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia. Grant Numbers: CGL2007-63488/BOS, CGL2010-21926/BOS
- Marie Curie Intraeuropean fellowship. Grant Number: FP7-PEOPLE-2011-IEF-298137
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!