Native ungulates of diverse body sizes collectively regulate long-term woody plant demography and structure of a semi-arid savanna
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 101, Issue 6, pages 1389–1399, November 2013
How to Cite
Sankaran, M., Augustine, D. J., Ratnam, J. (2013), Native ungulates of diverse body sizes collectively regulate long-term woody plant demography and structure of a semi-arid savanna. Journal of Ecology, 101: 1389–1399. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12147
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUL 2013 10:50PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- NERC. Grant Number: NE-E017436-1
- Earth & Biosphere Institute (EBI)
- University of Leeds
- National Centre for Biological Sciences
- TIFR, India
- Ramalingaswamy Re-entry Fellowship, Department of Biotechnology, Government of India
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!