Latitudinal shifts in species interactions interfere with resistance of southern but not of northern bog-plant communities to experimental climate change
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 101, Issue 6, pages 1484–1497, November 2013
How to Cite
Schwarzer, C., Heinken, T., Luthardt, V., Joshi, J. (2013), Latitudinal shifts in species interactions interfere with resistance of southern but not of northern bog-plant communities to experimental climate change. Journal of Ecology, 101: 1484–1497. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12158
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2013 04:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- Ministerium für Wissenschaft, Forschung und Kultur Brandenburg
- University of Potsdam
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!