Invasive plants escape from suppressive soil biota at regional scales
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 19–27, January 2014
How to Cite
Maron, J. L., Klironomos, J., Waller, L., Callaway, R. M. (2014), Invasive plants escape from suppressive soil biota at regional scales. Journal of Ecology, 102: 19–27. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12172
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2013 11:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB 0614406
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!