Trade-off between light interception efficiency and light use efficiency: implications for species coexistence in one-sided light competition
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 167–175, January 2014
How to Cite
Onoda, Y., Saluñga, J. B., Akutsu, K., Aiba, S.-i., Yahara, T., Anten, N. P. R. (2014), Trade-off between light interception efficiency and light use efficiency: implications for species coexistence in one-sided light competition. Journal of Ecology, 102: 167–175. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12184
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2013 09:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2013
- Global COE Program ‘Asian conservation ecology’
- MEXT of Japan
- JSPS KAKENHI. Grant Numbers: #23770026, # 23255003
- Environment Research and Technology Development Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!