Species-specific responses of foliar nutrients to long-term nitrogen and phosphorus additions in a lowland tropical forest
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 36–44, January 2014
How to Cite
Mayor, J. R., Wright, S. J., Turner, B. L. (2014), Species-specific responses of foliar nutrients to long-term nitrogen and phosphorus additions in a lowland tropical forest. Journal of Ecology, 102: 36–44. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12190
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2013 12:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- National Science Foundation's International Research Fellowship Program. Grant Number: OISE-1012703
- Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute's Fellowship Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!