Historical range of fire frequency is not the Achilles' heel of the Corsican black pine ecosystem
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2014 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 381–395, March 2014
How to Cite
Leys, B., Finsinger, W., Carcaillet, C. (2014), Historical range of fire frequency is not the Achilles' heel of the Corsican black pine ecosystem. Journal of Ecology, 102: 381–395. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12207
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 DEC 2013 02:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2013
- FIREMAN program. Grant Number: ANR-08-BDVA-0004
- Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes (EPHE-Paris)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!