Special Feature: The Tree of Life in Ecosystems – Forum
The world-wide ‘fast–slow’ plant economics spectrum: a traits manifesto
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Author. Journal of Ecology © 2014 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 275–301, March 2014
How to Cite
Reich, P. B. (2014), The world-wide ‘fast–slow’ plant economics spectrum: a traits manifesto. Journal of Ecology, 102: 275–301. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12211
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- U.S. National Science Foundation Long-Term Ecological Research program. Grant Number: DEB-1234162
- Institute on the Environment, University of Minnesota
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!