Geographic distance is more relevant than elevation to patterns of outbreeding in Ranunculus bulbosus
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 518–530, March 2014
How to Cite
Matter, P., Kettle, C. J., Frei, E. R., Ghazoul, J., Pluess, A. R. (2014), Geographic distance is more relevant than elevation to patterns of outbreeding in Ranunculus bulbosus. Journal of Ecology, 102: 518–530. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12214
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2013
- Swiss National Fonds for Research. Grant Number: 3100A0-116277
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!