Special Feature: The Tree of Life in Ecosystems – Editorial
The Tree of Life in ecosystems: evolution of plant effects on carbon and nutrient cycling
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2014 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 269–274, March 2014
How to Cite
Cornelissen, J. H. C., Cornwell, W. K. (2014), The Tree of Life in ecosystems: evolution of plant effects on carbon and nutrient cycling. Journal of Ecology, 102: 269–274. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12217
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2013
- British Ecological Society. Grant Number: CEP-12CDP007
- Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences. Grant Number: 142.16.3032
- Darwin Center for Biogeosciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!