Restoration of a megaherbivore: landscape-level impacts of white rhinoceros in Kruger National Park, South Africa
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2014 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 566–575, May 2014
How to Cite
Cromsigt, J. P. G. M., te Beest, M. (2014), Restoration of a megaherbivore: landscape-level impacts of white rhinoceros in Kruger National Park, South Africa. Journal of Ecology, 102: 566–575. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12218
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2014 08:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- Marie Curie Intra-European. Grant Number: PIEF-GA-2008-220947
- Marie Curie Career Integration. Grant Number: PCIG10-GA-2011-304128
- Swedish thematic research programme Wildlife & Forestry
- Stellenbosch University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!