A model for non-equilibrium metapopulation dynamics utilizing data on species occupancy, patch ages and landscape history
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2014 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 678–689, May 2014
How to Cite
Ruete, A., Fritz, Ö., Snäll, T. (2014), A model for non-equilibrium metapopulation dynamics utilizing data on species occupancy, patch ages and landscape history. Journal of Ecology, 102: 678–689. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12229
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2014 05:23PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2013
- FORMAS. Grant Numbers: 2005-933, 2006-2104
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!