Genotypic diversity and trait variance interact to affect marsh plant performance
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Author. Journal of Ecology © 2014 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 651–658, May 2014
How to Cite
Hughes, A. R. (2014), Genotypic diversity and trait variance interact to affect marsh plant performance. Journal of Ecology, 102: 651–658. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12244
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2014 05:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB-0928279
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!