The interaction between arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi and soil phosphorus availability influences plant community productivity and ecosystem stability
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2014 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 1072–1082, July 2014
How to Cite
Yang, G., Liu, N., Lu, W., Wang, S., Kan, H., Zhang, Y., Xu, L., Chen, Y. (2014), The interaction between arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi and soil phosphorus availability influences plant community productivity and ecosystem stability. Journal of Ecology, 102: 1072–1082. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12249
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2014 07:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2013
- Major State Basic Research Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2014CB138800
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31270375
- Modern Agro-industry Technology Research System. Grant Number: CARS-35
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!