These authors contributed equally.
Prevalence of phylogenetic clustering at multiple scales in an African rain forest tree community
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2014 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 1008–1016, July 2014
How to Cite
Parmentier, I., Réjou-Méchain, M., Chave, J., Vleminckx, J., Thomas, D. W., Kenfack, D., Chuyong, G. B., Hardy, O. J. (2014), Prevalence of phylogenetic clustering at multiple scales in an African rain forest tree community. Journal of Ecology, 102: 1008–1016. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12254
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 APR 2014 02:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2013
- F.R.S.-FNRS. Grant Numbers: MIS F.4.519.10, PDR n° 14663888
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Numbers: CEBA: ANR-10-LABX-25-01, TULIP: ANR-10-LABX-0041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!