Influence of land use and climate on recent forest expansion: a case study in the Eurosiberian–Mediterranean limit of north-west Spain
Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2014 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 905–919, July 2014
How to Cite
Álvarez-Martínez, J. M., Suárez-Seoane, S., Stoorvogel, J. J., de Luis Calabuig, E. (2014), Influence of land use and climate on recent forest expansion: a case study in the Eurosiberian–Mediterranean limit of north-west Spain. Journal of Ecology, 102: 905–919. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12257
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2014 01:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2014
- Regional Government of Junta de Castilla y León. Grant Numbers: EDU/1490/2003, LE039A05, LE021A08
- European Social Fund
- Spanish Government. Grant Number: CGL2006-10998-C02-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!