Correction added on 16 June, after first online publication: typographical error corrected in Data Accessibility section.
Both flowering time and distance to conspecific plants affect reproduction in Echinacea angustifolia, a common prairie perennial
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2014 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 920–929, July 2014
How to Cite
Ison, J. L., Wagenius, S. (2014), Both flowering time and distance to conspecific plants affect reproduction in Echinacea angustifolia, a common prairie perennial. Journal of Ecology, 102: 920–929. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12262
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2014 01:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2013
- Millennium Seed Bank (RBG-Kew) research
- NSF. Grant Numbers: 0083468, 0521245, 0544970
- NSF IGERT. Grant Number: 059245
- UIC graduate programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!