Special Feature: Meta-Analysis in Plant Ecology – Editorial
Advancing plant ecology through meta-analyses
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2014 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 823–827, July 2014
How to Cite
Gómez-Aparicio, L., Lortie, C. J. (2014), Advancing plant ecology through meta-analyses. Journal of Ecology, 102: 823–827. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12264
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2014
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: CGL2011-26877
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!