Desert shrub responses to experimental modification of precipitation seasonality and soil depth: relationship to the two-layer hypothesis and ecohydrological niche
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2014 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 989–997, July 2014
How to Cite
Germino, M. J., Reinhardt, K. (2014), Desert shrub responses to experimental modification of precipitation seasonality and soil depth: relationship to the two-layer hypothesis and ecohydrological niche. Journal of Ecology, 102: 989–997. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12266
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 APR 2014 01:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2013
- Idaho EPSCoR. Grant Number: EPS 0814387
- US Geological Survey Northwest Climate Science Center
Figure S1. Height distributions of sagebrush.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.