Seed dispersal is more limiting to native grassland diversity than competition or seed predation
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2014 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 102, Issue 5, pages 1258–1265, September 2014
How to Cite
Pinto, S. M., Pearson, D. E., Maron, J. L. (2014), Seed dispersal is more limiting to native grassland diversity than competition or seed predation. Journal of Ecology, 102: 1258–1265. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12282
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2014 06:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2014
- USDA Cooperative State Research, Education and Extension Service. Grant Number: 2005-35101-16040
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB-0614406
- U.S. Bureau of Land Management
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!