Fire-regime complacency and sensitivity to centennial-through millennial-scale climate change in Rocky Mountain subalpine forests, Colorado, USA
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2014 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 102, Issue 6, pages 1429–1441, November 2014
How to Cite
Higuera, P. E., Briles, C. E., Whitlock, C. (2014), Fire-regime complacency and sensitivity to centennial-through millennial-scale climate change in Rocky Mountain subalpine forests, Colorado, USA. Journal of Ecology, 102: 1429–1441. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12296
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUL 2014 11:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2014
- National Park Ecological Research Fellowship
- NSF. Grant Number: IIA-0966472
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!