Long-term expansion of juniper populations in managed landscapes: patterns in space and time
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2014 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 102, Issue 6, pages 1562–1571, November 2014
How to Cite
García, C., Moracho, E., Díaz-Delgado, R., Jordano, P. (2014), Long-term expansion of juniper populations in managed landscapes: patterns in space and time. Journal of Ecology, 102: 1562–1571. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12297
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2014
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FCT). Grant Number: PTDC/BIA-ECS/116521/2010
- European Program COMPETE. Grant Number: FCOMP-01-0124-FEDER-019772
- ‘Genomics and Evolutionary Biology’
- North Portugal Regional Operational Programme 2007/2013. Grant Number: ON.2 – O Novo Norte
- National Strategic Reference Framework (NSRF)
- European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología (MICINN). Grant Number: BES-2011 044380
- Junta de Andalucía Excellence. Grant Number: RNM-5731
- Ministry of Environment and Junta de Andalucía
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!