Long-term expansion of juniper populations in managed landscapes: patterns in space and time
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2014 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 102, Issue 6, pages 1562–1571, November 2014
How to Cite
García, C., Moracho, E., Díaz-Delgado, R., Jordano, P. (2014), Long-term expansion of juniper populations in managed landscapes: patterns in space and time. Journal of Ecology, 102: 1562–1571. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12297
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2014
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FCT). Grant Number: PTDC/BIA-ECS/116521/2010
- European Program COMPETE. Grant Number: FCOMP-01-0124-FEDER-019772
- ‘Genomics and Evolutionary Biology’
- North Portugal Regional Operational Programme 2007/2013. Grant Number: ON.2 – O Novo Norte
- National Strategic Reference Framework (NSRF)
- European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología (MICINN). Grant Number: BES-2011 044380
- Junta de Andalucía Excellence. Grant Number: RNM-5731
- Ministry of Environment and Junta de Andalucía
Appendix S1. Criteria for the identification and digitalization of individual trees.
Figure S1. Regression curves between the density estimates in situ (actual density) and those that were estimated from the IRc and IRc-transformed images.
Figure S2. Relationships between the normalized ΔD values at each subplot and the normalized D0 values at the neighbouring subplots.
|jec12297-sup-0003-FigS3a.jpg||image/jpg||1179K||Figure S3. Density variation map at MAR (A) and OJI (B) for TL1 (1956–1977) and TL2 (1977–2005).|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.