Species richness–productivity relationships of tropical terrestrial ferns at regional and local scales
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2014 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 102, Issue 6, pages 1623–1633, November 2014
How to Cite
Kessler, M., Salazar, L., Homeier, J., Kluge, J. (2014), Species richness–productivity relationships of tropical terrestrial ferns at regional and local scales. Journal of Ecology, 102: 1623–1633. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12299
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUL 2014 04:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2013
- Schweizer National funds (SNF)
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!