Extreme climate events lower resilience of foundation seagrass at edge of biogeographical range
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Ecology © 2014 British Ecological Society
Journal of Ecology
Volume 102, Issue 6, pages 1528–1536, November 2014
How to Cite
Fraser, M. W., Kendrick, G. A., Statton, J., Hovey, R. K., Zavala-Perez, A., Walker, D. I. (2014), Extreme climate events lower resilience of foundation seagrass at edge of biogeographical range. Journal of Ecology, 102: 1528–1536. doi: 10.1111/1365-2745.12300
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUL 2014 04:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2014
- Western Australian Marine Science Institute
- Ray Hart Memorial Scholarship
- Australian Geographic Bayerboost Scholarship
- School of Plant Biology, UWA
- NSF. Grant Number: OCE-0745606
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!