Chemical composition of salt-marsh plants from Ynys Môn (Anglesey): the concept of physiotypes
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 309–318, October 1980
How to Cite
GORHAM, J., HUGHES, LL. and WYN JONES, R. G. (1980), Chemical composition of salt-marsh plants from Ynys Môn (Anglesey): the concept of physiotypes. Plant, Cell & Environment, 3: 309–318. doi: 10.1111/1365-3040.ep11581858
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 29 March 1980; accepted for publication 22 May 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!