Managing ‘Generation Y’ occupational therapists: Optimising their potential
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 Occupational Therapy Australia
Australian Occupational Therapy Journal
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 267–275, August 2013
How to Cite
Hills, C., Ryan, S., Warren-Forward, H. and Smith, D. R. (2013), Managing ‘Generation Y’ occupational therapists: Optimising their potential. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal, 60: 267–275. doi: 10.1111/1440-1630.12043
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.