Angiotensin-(1–7) treatment ameliorates angiotensin II-induced apoptosis of human umbilical vein endothelial cells
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 1004–1010, December 2012
How to Cite
Yang, H.-Y., Bian, Y.-F., Zhang, H.-P., Gao, F., Xiao, C.-S., Liang, B., Li, J., Zhang, N.-N. and Yang, Z.-M. (2012), Angiotensin-(1–7) treatment ameliorates angiotensin II-induced apoptosis of human umbilical vein endothelial cells. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 39: 1004–1010. doi: 10.1111/1440-1681.12016
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2012 01:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.