Similar changes in muscle lipid metabolism are induced by chronic high-fructose feeding and high-fat feeding in C57BL/J6 mice
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology © 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 1011–1018, December 2012
How to Cite
Song, G.-Y., Ren, L.-P., Chen, S.-C., Wang, C., Liu, N., Wei, L.-M., Li, F., Sun, W., Peng, L.-B. and Tang, Y. (2012), Similar changes in muscle lipid metabolism are induced by chronic high-fructose feeding and high-fat feeding in C57BL/J6 mice. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 39: 1011–1018. doi: 10.1111/1440-1681.12017
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2012 05:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
- Chinese National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 30971391 to GS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.