Probucol prevents blood–brain barrier dysfunction in wild-type mice induced by saturated fat or cholesterol feeding
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology © 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 45–52, January 2013
How to Cite
Takechi, R., Galloway, S., Pallebage-Gamarallage, M. M., Lam, V., Dhaliwal, S. S. and Mamo, J. C. (2013), Probucol prevents blood–brain barrier dysfunction in wild-type mice induced by saturated fat or cholesterol feeding. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 40: 45–52. doi: 10.1111/1440-1681.12032
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2012 03:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.