Presented at the joint AuPS/ASB/PSNZ meeting Calcium Signalling in Microdomains Essential to Normal Cell Function, Sydney, December 2012. The papers in these proceedings were peer reviewed under the supervision of the AuPS Editor. The papers are being published with the permission of AuPS and were initially published on the AuPS website http://www.aups.org.au.
Proceedings of the Australian Physiological Society Symposium: Calcium Signalling in Microdomains Essential to Normal Cell Function
Store-operated Ca2+ entry is not required for store refilling in skeletal muscle
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology © 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 338–344, May 2013
How to Cite
Cully, T. R. and Launikonis, B. S. (2013), Store-operated Ca2+ entry is not required for store refilling in skeletal muscle. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 40: 338–344. doi: 10.1111/1440-1681.12078
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2013 04:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.