ATP-binding cassette transporter A1 (ABCA1) promotes arsenic tolerance in human cells by reducing cellular arsenic accumulation
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 287–294, April 2014
How to Cite
Tan, X., Yang, L., Xian, L., Huang, J., Di, C., Gu, W., Guo, S. and Yang, L. (2014), ATP-binding cassette transporter A1 (ABCA1) promotes arsenic tolerance in human cells by reducing cellular arsenic accumulation. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 41: 287–294. doi: 10.1111/1440-1681.12219
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2014 05:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2013
- Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 30060074, 30560129
- Program for Zhejiang Leading Team of Science and Technology Innovation. Grant Number: 2011R50021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.