Cryptic seed heteromorphism in Packera tomentosa (Asteraceae): differences in mass and germination
Article first published online: 28 APR 2013
© 2013 The Society for the Study of Species Biology
Plant Species Biology
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 169–180, May 2014
How to Cite
Leverett, L. D. and Jolls, C. L. (2014), Cryptic seed heteromorphism in Packera tomentosa (Asteraceae): differences in mass and germination. Plant Species Biology, 29: 169–180. doi: 10.1111/1442-1984.12011
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- North Carolina Native Plant Society
- East Carolina University Graduate Scholar's Award
- Association of Southeastern Biologists' (ASB) Student Research Award
- East Carolina University Department of Biology
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!