Experimental management control of Opuntia dillenii Haw. and Agave americana L. in Teno Rural Park, Canary Islands
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 The Society for the Study of Species Biology
Plant Species Biology
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 137–146, April 2015
How to Cite
Arévalo, J. R., Fernández-Lugo, S., Mellado, M. and de la Concepción, T. (2015), Experimental management control of Opuntia dillenii Haw. and Agave americana L. in Teno Rural Park, Canary Islands. Plant Species Biology, 30: 137–146. doi: 10.1111/1442-1984.12049
- Issue online: 10 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2013
- University of La Laguna
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: CGL2006-06471
- FPU scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!