Use of eye-pointing by children with cerebral palsy: what are we looking at?
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists
International Journal of Language & Communication Disorders
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 477–485, September-October 2013
How to Cite
Sargent, J., Clarke, M., Price, K., Griffiths, T. and Swettenham, J. (2013), Use of eye-pointing by children with cerebral palsy: what are we looking at?. International Journal of Language & Communication Disorders, 48: 477–485. doi: 10.1111/1460-6984.12026
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.