Story retelling by bilingual children with language impairments and typically developing controls
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2013
© 2013 Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists
International Journal of Language & Communication Disorders
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 60–74, January-February 2014
How to Cite
Squires, K. E., Lugo-Neris, M. J., Peña, E. D., Bedore, L. M., Bohman, T. M. and Gillam, R. B. (2014), Story retelling by bilingual children with language impairments and typically developing controls. International Journal of Language & Communication Disorders, 49: 60–74. doi: 10.1111/1460-6984.12044
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2013
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD). Grant Number: R01DC007439
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.