Linguistic and pragmatic skills in toddlers with cochlear implant
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists
International Journal of Language & Communication Disorders
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 715–725, November-December 2013
How to Cite
Rinaldi, P., Baruffaldi, F., Burdo, S. and Caselli, M. C. (2013), Linguistic and pragmatic skills in toddlers with cochlear implant. International Journal of Language & Communication Disorders, 48: 715–725. doi: 10.1111/1460-6984.12046
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: NOV 2012
- Fondazione Audiologica Varese onlus. Grant Number: P0000305-2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.