Stuttering inhibition via altered auditory feedback during scripted telephone conversations
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists
International Journal of Language & Communication Disorders
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 139–147, January-February 2014
How to Cite
Hudock, D. and Kalinowski, J. (2014), Stuttering inhibition via altered auditory feedback during scripted telephone conversations. International Journal of Language & Communication Disorders, 49: 139–147. doi: 10.1111/1460-6984.12053
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.