Vancomycin-resistant enterococci in rooks (Corvus frugilegus) wintering throughout Europe
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Environmental Ecology of Pathogens and Resistances
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 548–556, February 2013
How to Cite
Oravcova, V., Ghosh, A., Zurek, L., Bardon, J., Guenther, S., Cizek, A. and Literak, I. (2013), Vancomycin-resistant enterococci in rooks (Corvus frugilegus) wintering throughout Europe. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 548–556. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12002
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 SEP 2012 04:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
- University Medical Centre Utrecht, The Netherlands
- CEITEC – Central European Institute of Technology. Grant Number: CZ.1.05/1.1.00/02.0068
- European Regional Development Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!