Clone libraries and single cell genome amplification reveal extended diversity of uncultivated magnetotactic bacteria from marine and freshwater environments
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Marine Microbial Ecophysiology and Metagenomics
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 1290–1301, May 2013
How to Cite
Kolinko, S., Wanner, G., Katzmann, E., Kiemer, F., M. Fuchs, B. and Schüler, D. (2013), Clone libraries and single cell genome amplification reveal extended diversity of uncultivated magnetotactic bacteria from marine and freshwater environments. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1290–1301. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12004
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 SEP 2012 06:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: DFG Schu1080/9-1, 11-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!