Metabolomics of hexachlorocyclohexane (HCH) transformation: ratio of LinA to LinB determines metabolic fate of HCH isomers
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 1040–1049, April 2013
How to Cite
Geueke, B., Garg, N., Ghosh, S., Fleischmann, T., Holliger, C., Lal, R. and Kohler, H.-P. E. (2013), Metabolomics of hexachlorocyclohexane (HCH) transformation: ratio of LinA to LinB determines metabolic fate of HCH isomers. Environmental Microbiology, 15: 1040–1049. doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12009
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 OCT 2012 03:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- Indo-Swiss Collaboration in Biotechnology from the Swiss Agency in Development and Cooporation (SDC), Switzerland
- Department of Biotechnology (DBT), India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!